Thursday 23 January 2014

Review of 2013

2013 was another fantastic year with some wonderful weddings in all sorts of venues including beautiful hotels, country houses, castles, marquees and even a teepee !

As always I shared laughter, tears and emotional moments with some brilliant couples and their friends and family and I thank every one of them for asking me to photograph their big day.

I'm not really one for entering competitions as I don't like to treat your wedding as a photo shoot for gaining awards I just want to create lasting memories for you but I did decide to enter The North of England Wedding Awards as it is voted for by you my couples and not by somebody sat in an office looking for a pretty picture. It means so much to me that you are all happy with your pictures and I think it is important for future couples to know that they can trust me with photographing their big day. I didn't win but was thrilled to be just one of eleven photographers in the North East region to make it to the final and thank all the couples who took time to vote.

I also applied to be approved by Qwest because I believe that the wedding industry should be regulated. Anybody can buy a camera and call themselves a wedding photographer without having any experience. Would you trust somebody with no or little experience to photograph your big day. Customer service along with capturing real moments are my main aim.


 
Here are just a selection of the thousands of images I took last year.
 





























































 


















































































































































































 

 








If you would like to know more about my unobtrusive style of wedding photography please check out my website www.weddingsalive.co.uk, Many Thanks





























No comments:

Post a Comment