Monday 20 November 2017

April and Richard, North Yorkshire marquee wedding

I'd known April for some time through her working with AR Entertainments so when she asked if I would photograph her wedding to Richard I was thrilled !
The amount of work and thought that had gone into this wedding was amazing , April's mum made the cake ( which has a special name that I can't repeat ! ) and also did all the table flowers.
There were fun games for the guests , including Laser Clay shooting from AR Entertainments, anyway take a look at the pictures for a flavour of what a wonderful day it was !

















































































































































































































 




 
I hope you enjoyed the pictures of April and Richard's lovely wedding, if you'd like to know more about my natural, relaxed style of wedding photography please check out my website www.weddingsalive.co.uk, Many Thanks xx


No comments:

Post a Comment